I’ve been in a YA sort of mood this month… actually, it’s been a while since I’ve been interested in reading YA fiction. I was starting to think I had become a boring grown-up sort of reader, but no such thing after all.
Therefore, in the best tradition of what I do best, I’ve made a list of books culled from my TBR pile and prepared my very own YA Summer Reading List. Best of all, it’s not teacher-assigned . No deadlines or book reports for this summer reading list.
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Deerskin by Robin McKinley
- Chime by Franny Billingsley
- A Song for Summer by Eva Ibhotsen
- Bachelor Girl by Roger Lea McBride
- Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
- Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl
- Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
- Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marrilier
- Runemarks by Joanne Harris
- Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
- and the rest of the Mortal Instruments series to be checked out from the library